Wednesday 1 March 2017

My Journey of being Myself

Goa Trip

Last weekend,I had an wonderful trip with my friends and colleagues and this is my first longest trip too.I was excited so much that two day trip is planned to Goa,”India’s foreign Country”.More over everyone is allowed to bring their family and friends.I brought my friends and more over they are very much eager in the trip.When planned to go for the trip,I had so many questions.I was afraid whether my friends will be able to get along with my colleagues or not?What if our parents not allow to go?What if it continuously rains in those two days?What if it exceeds my budget?In simple way,the answer is,”All were fine”.Here are some of my random memories in Goa
St.Francis Xavier Church
St.Francis Xavier Church
Saint Francis Church is considered as a world heritage site. The basilica holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier,it is around 500 years old.The body of St. Francis Xavier is kept in a well-decorated casket, which can be seen in the photographs below.When I was hearing that it is the original 500 year old human body,I was not able to believe it suddenly.I was again and again asking,”Is it true?”.
St.Francis Xavier's body
St.Francis Xavier’s body
This is the resort we were staying in Goa which is located in the walking distance of beaches.The wooden style room makes remind kerala,India.
Nordest Lemon Mint Resort
Nordest Lemon Mint Resort
I liked the Candolim beach out of other beaches we visited even though it was heavily raining and the tides were more that day.There were no other persons other than our team.It was extremely wonderful visiting the beach early in the morning.
Candolim beach
Candolim beach
Mangheswar Temple
Mangheswar Temple
Mangeswar temple
Mangeswar temple
Myself and my friends
It is a must thing to take a ride in River Cruise for every tourist.We can sit,enjoy the dance performance by artists.Dance floor is given to everyone who is riding on the top of the cruise.Yes,Of course.We had given a chance to forget ourselves and enjoy for few minutes.
River Cruise
River Cruise
Vagator Beach
Vagator Beach
Instead of getting into water and playing in the beach,I was having ice cream in that rain,doing sand art in the beach with my friends.Later I was pulled into the water by my colleagues.
Kids playing in front of the church
Kids playing in front of the church
This is an unforgettable and successful trip in my life.We had so much fun in knowing each other whereas I came to know more about my friends and colleagues.Beaches,tattoo parlors,Resorts,windy and chill Climate are still in my eyes.Thanks to my friends,parents,people in Goa and colleagues for making this memorable moments.


1 comment: